We want to help you achieve your entrepreneurial dreams and business goals. You want to hit the ground running. MaplewoodVA will work closely with you to understand both where you want to go and how best to get there. Because, when it comes to your business, you want to leave no stone unturned.
From project management to email management, from writing support to administration, we’ve got you covered. Select anything you want to achieve from the lists below then schedule your free 20-Minute Get-Going Consultation.
The consultation will discuss:
• your expectations and the results you’re seeking to take your business to the next level,
• ease your tensions of trying to do it all yourself,
• and be the first step to giving you the outcomes you desire…and deserve.
Made-to-Order With Your Needs in Mind
Our services and support are made-to-order with your needs in mind. We strongly believe in giving you customized pricing that matches your unique business needs. It’s understood that no two businesses will operate the same way therefore our pricing plans can be designed as: hourly, bundle packages, project based, or as a monthly retainer.
Allow us to help you choose a package that works within your budget PLUS provides you the services and/or support you desire. No cookie cutter approaches EVER – our promise to you.
With that in mind, can your business afford not to hire us?
Noted are our Core Services and Support categories. Require something beyond what’s listed? Simply ask. We may be able to assist you with your request, be interested in learning a new skill, or make a referral to one of our trusted colleagues. MaplewoodVA is well connected among virtual professionals and can often help locate another service provider.
Consulting & Brainstorming
Sometimes you just need to talk with someone who knows where to begin. Someone who knows which steps are necessary and where we can skip ahead. Someone who knows how to bring that goal within your grasp – touching your fingertips.
Or, you have an idea but it needs fleshed out a bit more for it to come into full technocolor and jump into reality. We can help! Schedule a time with Ruth to bring that action plan out of the shadows and give it some fire.
Business & Project Management
Ideal for those needing an experienced and detail-oriented manager to oversee, maintain, and provide progress updates for a project or program. The projects or programs may have a definitive time period or be maintained as part of your on-going monthly maintenance.
• Full Project Management (experience: BaseCamp, ClientSpot, Smartsheet, Highrise, Back PackIt)
• Plan Collaboration
• Monitoring Deadlines
• Budget Management
• Progress Reports
• Team Member Management & Correspondence
• Virtual Blog Tour Planning & Coordination
• Shopping Cart Assistance, Set-Up, and/or Maintenance (experience: 1Shopping Cart, MIVA [maintenance only], Paypal)
• Autoresponder & Newsletter Assistance, Set-Up and/or Maintenance (experience: Aweber, Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp, WAHM Cart)
• Affiliate Program Management
Marketing & Writing Services
Designed with those in mind who need a bit of polish to craft their marketing messages. We can work from your ideas and research or begin with something new. Allow us to help you boost your marketing efforts from strategy to implementation.
• Press Release & Article Marketing Strategy & Implementation
• Press Release & Article Submissions plus Account Set-Up
• Copywriting of ALL sorts including: Website Copy, Bios, Ghostwriting, Article Writing, Blog and Newsletter posts, Social Media Posts, etc.
• Blog Postings (experience: Postings/updates in WordPress)
• Proofreading / Editing
• Reports / Tip Sheets / Checklists
• eBooks – Ghostwriting, Edit/Proofread, Formatting, PDF & eReader [Kindle] Conversions
• Handbooks / Manuals / Operations Procedural Manuals
• Keeping-in-Touch Programs (experience: SendOut Cards, Survey Monkey, autoresponder messages and customized plans around your needs)
• Social Media Management & Set-Up (experience: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, Meet Edgar)
• Social Media Strategy & Implementation
Administrative Support / Executive Services
Intended for administrative assistance needed for day-to-day operations. These are behind-the-scenes procedures that keep the office running smoothly but don’t require being handled personally by you.
• Email & Calendar Management (experience: Outlook, gmail, Google Calendar)
• Internet Research plus Genealogy Family Research
• Online Survey Services (experience: Survey Monkey)
• Database & List Management
• Data Entry / Spreadsheets (experience: Excel, Smartsheet)
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Templates & Forms Creation includes PDF and/or Word Fillable Form Creation
Ready to tell us what you want done?
Contact Ruth now for your free 20-Minute Get Going Consultation.
Then sit back.
And, enjoy the possibilities.